Tuesday 19 February 2013

Chivs86 Blogspot 19/02/13 feat. 50 Cent & Kendrick, Vado, Chris Paul & Lowkey, Trae the Truth & Young Money.


Wow a nice little break since my last blog.  I won't go into how long it's been (3 days) but, now...  What have i been up to since we last spoke?  OK, OK, well - i haven't been going through the competition entries.  Though i imagine i'll get some - When Hell Freezes Over right?



I shouldn't put myself down though.  If anyone does want to take this seriously - so will I!  To go to my last post click on the word competition anywhere in this post.  You might have read it already, but if anyone hasn't' well in my last post I put up a link to Araabmuziks new beat tape, and I kind of said there was a prize for the best song.  A prize which i mentioned as being a free exclusive Araabmuzik beat.  Only thing - I have since asked Araabmuzik if this is cool, and he hasn't got back to me.  So fingers crossed still.

Back to the post though at hand.  What have i been up to then?  Well - I know i probably shouldn't use this blog to tell you about my boring life, but I will' as i kind of think of this blog as a diary.  A diary where i write, instead of dear diary - Dear everybody, reading this on the internet. ....

Now where was i - my boring weekend.  Saturday I um...  Wrote my last blog, played mario 64 on DS, & watched the football results.  Please read on - i know it's lame, but i'm getting there.

& Sunday - wow what a lovely day. I could have totally gone out for a nice pint of beer, and sat in the garden.  But instead - i spent the whole day again!!! on the DS.  Bit of a nuisance really - i got one of those R4i cards - & i've so far put like 200+ or something games on it.  Others for sale if you're interested - e-mail me (chivs86@hotmail.com).  Ship from UK.

Anyway moving on' like always i'm going to post some new Hip Hop, because you know that's why you're reading this post in the first place.  Am i right.  I shall start with the video to a new song that came out this friday gone.  Something i've been quite looking forward to since the release of the snippet a few weeks ago.  It is already - the brand new track by 50 Cent, Kendrick & Kidd Kidd.  It's called We Up.



A great track, but instead of going on about it.  I'm going to post something else.  The new joint by Vado - V Day EP.  Wanted to post this the other day, but I think it was because it was released after i posted my last blog.  Ain't checked it yet, but i did get the album with Cam from 2011 - so it's cool.  check it out/ download below.


Coming to the end of the post now.  A shame really, because there's like another 5 mixtapes I wanted to post.  Don't want to over do it though so what I'm going to do is post one, and leave the links for two more underneath.  Cover the rest in my next post.  Here goes nothing:

Posting this especially cos of the track Minority Report by Crooked I.  The mixtapes called ...Present the Mission & is hosted by Chris Paul & Lowkey.  Whom i have never heard of by the way, but about the tape' it's jam-packed with unreleased & exclusive tracks,and i think worth checking out.  So anyway here's,  if you want it the link:  Download: Chris Paul & LowKey Present The Mission


& last of all a couple more mixtapes I wanted to post.  Not really got much room for them, but if you’re interested the first is by Trae the Truth, it’s called All Star 2013:  Take Flight, & can be downloaded by this link.

DOWNLOAD: Trae The Truth – All-Star 2013: Take Flight 

Secondly.  My final mixtape, and topic of today.  It’s by various artists on the Young Money roster.  Hosted by Birdman, and it’s called Rich Gang 2013:  All Stars -  featuring all the usual;  Lil Wayne, Nicki Minaj, French Montana, Tyga, Drake, Meek Mill, & Mystikal.  Not quite my cup of tea, but it’s hip hop’ so check it out below.


Closing statement:  If Lil Wayne thinks he's the new 2pac' than i guess this makes this website the new Facebook/ twitter, or whatever - nothing bigger.  Seriously! Weezy might match Pac for quantity, but for quality?  I guess not, and in the same statement saying he slept with someone elses girl.  Has this guy got no respect?  I guess not. Anyway - if all goes to plan' I should be back tomorrow, with the latest from the competition, more new mixtapes, and maybe (i'll have a look) some UK Hip Hop.  Till then -GoodBYE

No comments:

Post a Comment