Friday 29 June 2012

Jarren Benton - Freebasing with Kevin Bacon.

I know off-key right, the cover art, and the album title. I mean WTF - I'd like to know what the idea behind this title is.  I've googled it, and nowhere can i find any articles about Kevin Bacon smoking crack.  So any one who's reading this, if you could enlighten me, about what the idea is behind this title, or your theory at least Please Comment.   I would like to know because this is crazy, but apparently, and the reason why i'm posting this Is that this guy (Jarren Benton) is apparently like Kevin Bacon's new favourite drug 'dope'. 

He if you don't know is the latest member of 'FUNK VOLUME MUSIC', which if you don't know about is 'emmerging talent' Hopsin's record label.  Also consisting of DJ Hoppa, SwizZz, & Dizzy Wright (as far as I know).  Anyway though checkout his mixtape featuring the likes of 2 Chainz, Freeway, Jon Connor, & Gangsta Boo (amongst others).  Check it out Below.




No comments:

Post a Comment