Monday 18 June 2012

Crooked I - Exodus 23:1 Freestyle



Only one day to go now, at the time of writing this (18-06-2012), and I can just imagine how impatient some people are getting at the moment.  Impatient because like myself the lyrical genius that is Crooked I is releasing his new mixtape tomorrow Psalm 82.v6.  One of the most anticipated mixtapes of this year so far perhaps, well certainly from where i'm standing, and out tomorrow as i already mentioned.  Should be excellent i'm thinking because what a good rapper Crooked I is, and actually what a good human being Crooked I is because not only is he releasing a free mixtape tomorrow, but today he's even put out a little freestyle to tie us over.
It's over Pusha T's Exodus 23:1.  Check it out below.



Oh & on the topic fellow Slaughterhouse member Joell Ortiz only last week also ripped the same beat. Check that out here as well.




Related: Psalm 82:v6 Tracklist.

No comments:

Post a Comment